Check the size table to find the right size of your Direction-Plus™ Horizontal Logo Decal. Check our other models on Stickers.
- Rub the sticker to be sure the transfer tape is properly adhered to the sticker.
- Clean and dry the desired area. Stickers will stick best to clean smooth surfaces.
- Remove the wax backing slowly making sure the sticker stays adhered to the transparent transfer tape.
- Carefully position the sticker to the desired area.
- Rub the sticker from one side to the other, eliminating any air bubbles.
- Use a object like a credit card to make sure the entire sticker is fully adhered to the surface.