Diesel Fuel Conditioner
Direction Plus™ Diesel Fuel Conditioner with Cetane Booster gives your vehicle a 4 point cetane boost for increased power, engine efficiency, and drivability. Suitable for both older and newer models, it’s your first line of defence against engine wear, corrosion, and injector damage that can occur in your vehicle’s diesel fuel system.
Get More Power, Improved Efficiency, Better Drivability.
- 4 point cetane boost for increased power, engine efficiency, and vehicle drivability
- Prevents lower temperature range fuel flow problems at cold start (-1°C)
- Contains operator safe, non organo-cyanide based biocide to treat diesel bug
- Suitable for older and newer diesel fuel systems
- Suitable for low sulphur fuel and fuel with moisture present
- Lubricity agent minimises engine wear & tear
- Contains de-polarising agents and high-performance corrosion inhibitor
- Dissipates moisture to reduce risk of injector tip damage
- Product treat rate is 1part DFC : 500 parts diesel fuel (1L treats 500L fuel)
- Use regularly for best results – residual effect offered over a typical treatment interval of 5000km
Revive Turbo Cleaner Kit
Revive Turbo Cleaner is a safe water based, non toxic and non flammable fluid, using technology developed and used for the cleaning and maintenance of aviation jet engines, power station turbines, large marine diesel engines and now automotive engines.
Revive’s patented formula works in a specific way to remove surface layers of oily carbon and soot deposits that build-up in an engine over time. These layers are removed as small particles, thus being safe to use on vehicles fitted with Catalysts and Particulate Filters.
Revive cleaner removes carbon from the intake system including EGR valves, VNT turbos, valves and combustion chambers.
REMOVES CARBON AND SOOT DEPOSIT FROM:
- Turbochargers (exhausts & inlet)
- EGR valve
- Combustion chambers
- Variable vanes / nozzles
- Inlet manifolds
- DPF, CATALYTIC CONVERTER and SENSOR safe