PROTECT YOUR DIESEL ENGINE AGAINST OIL & SOOT CONTAMINATION
Direction-Plus ProVent Ultimate Catch Can Kit protects your modern diesel engine by substantially reducing the amount of oil entering the engine from blow-by gas in the crankcase ventilation system
HOW IT WORKS
Direction-Plus ProVent system separates and redirects oil and air from blow-by gas produced from within the crankcase, which also provides the option of returning the oil back to the sump. By not fitting a Direction-Plus ProVent Ultimate Catch Can system in your vehicle it is likely that your engine will experience a progressive reduction in performance.
For the ultimate defence against oil and soot contamination, investing in a Direction-Plus ProVent Ultimate Catch Can Kit will protect your investment 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Benefits of Fitting a ProVent ultimate catch can Kit:
- Prevents oil and soot contamination entering the clean air intake
- Excellent protection for turbocharger
- Minimises oil consumption*
- Prevents oil build-up in intercoolers
- Regulates crankcase pressure
- Keeps critical engine components clean
- Reduces exhaust smoke and odours
- 98% oil separation efficiency
- Saves you money!
*Only in installations where the oil is returned to the sump
Protection Against Costly Repairs and Poor Performance
The problem is compounded by modern engines fitted with exhaust gas recirculation systems (EGR) whereby a proportion of the exhaust gas is routed back into the engine. With the presence of oil from the crankcase ventilation system, the exhaust particles are collected by the oil. This combination of oil and exhaust particles from the EGR build up to a point where it blocks inlet manifolds and valves, resulting in reduced engine performance and/or failure.
The images below are typical examples of the buildup in engines not fitted with a Direction-Plus ProVent system.
The ProVent 200 is a compact crankcase ventilation system for engines up to 250 kW and is characterised by the following advantages:
- Compact design
- Up to 200 l/min blow-by gas
- Equipped as standard with high-efficiency medium
- Integrated pressure regulation for crankcase
- Suitable for use as an open or closed CCV
- Direction-Plus ProVent Catch Can
- Model-specific laser cut stainless steel bracket
- Hose and hose reducers
- Nuts, bolts and clamps
- Installation instructions
*Contents may differ based on fitment application and component availability