Universal Fuel Pre-Filter Kits
It’s easy to think that fuel contamination is something that happens “in the bush” but this is simply not true! Did you know that 72% of all diesel fuel injection system failures are caused by water and fuel lubricity problems?
PROTECTION AGAINST WATER CONTAMINATION
Direction Plus™ Diesel Fuel Pre-Filter Kit protects late model common rail diesel engines against costly injector failure. Installing a Direction Plus™ Pre-Fuel Filter kit between the fuel tank and the O.E.M fuel filter will remove the majority of water and particle contamination.This leaves the O.E.M fuel filter to do the final and finer filtration and ensures you are maximising the protection of your diesel fuel system.
|Make||Model||Engine||From||To||Part No.||Notes||Replacement Element|
|Generic||No bracket||Various||FM704DPK||30 micron – 8mm fittings.||31863|
|Generic||No bracket||Various||FM705DPK||2 micron – 8mm fittings.||36693|
|Generic||No bracket||Various||FM706DPK||5 micron – 8mm fittings.||31871|
|Generic||No bracket||Various||FM707DPK||30 micron – 10mm fittings.||31863|
|Generic||No bracket||Various||FM708DPK||30 micron – 12mm fittings.||31863|
|Generic||With bracket||Various||FM801DPK||10mm hose and fittings.||31863|
|Generic||With bracket||Various||FM802DPK||12mm hose and fittings.||31863|
Benefits of a fuel manager Pre-Filter Kit:
- Reduce wear & tear and avoid repair costs that can exceed $10,000
- 95% water separation and superior particle removal
- Ability to separate emulsified water from ULSD
- Clear water drainage bowl to easily identify removed water
- Keeps critical engine components clean
- No filter bypass – contaminated fuel will not be sent to the fuel system even when the filter is blocked
UNIVERSAL PRELINE-PLUS KITS
Direction-Plus™ PreLine-Plus is an innovative pre-filter system for diesel fuel systems which ensures a high degree of water separation and particle pre-separation. It is designed specifically to cope with extreme weather conditions and poor fuel quality which makes it the perfect choice for drivers in Australia.
PROTECT YOUR ENGINE AGAINST WATER AND PARTICLE CONTAMINATION
The PreLine-Plus kits include an intuitive multi-stage water alert that separates it from other kits on the market with a water separation efficiency of 100% (based on 300um droplet size) and a long service life, meeting the specifications set by leading manufactures of diesel fuel injection systems.
PreLine-Plus system provides protection for all modern diesel high-pressure injection systems, reliably protecting the fuel system from corrosion, abrasion and the frequency of repairs reduced.
|Make||Model||Engine||Part No.||Notes||Replacement Element|
|Universal||With Bracket||Various||PL801DPK||Universal Kit 10mm With Bracket||PLE150DP|
|Universal||With Bracket||Various||PL802DPK||Universal Kit 12mm With Bracket||PLE150DP|
|Universal||With Bracket||Various||PL901DPK||Retro Fit – Fuel Manager Upgrade – 10mm With Bracket||PLE150DP|
|Universal||With Bracket||Various||PL902DPK||Retro Fit – Fuel Manager Upgrade – 12mm With Bracket||PLE150DP|
Benefits of a PreLine-Plus Pre-Filter Kit:
- Intuitive multi-stage water alert system (visual and audible)
- 100% water separation efficiency (based on 300um droplet size)
- 98% particle separation (based on 30 micron particles)
- Reliable protection from corrosion and abrasion
- No need to visually check for water – included alarm
- Simple spin on style filter
Preline-plus multi stage alarm
1 hour duration, 10 min beep interval, slow led indicator pulse. Flashes and beeps 3 times.
30 min duration, 30 sec beep interval, medium led indicator pulse. Flashes and beeps 6 times.
30 min duration, 30 sec beep interval, fast led indicator pulse. Flashes and beeps 9 times.
30 min duration, 30 sec beep interval, rapid led indicator pulse. Flashes and beeps 15 times.
Constant, 5 sec beep interval, harsh led indicator pulse. Flashes and beeps continuously until water is removed and the water sensor reset.
UNIVERSAL PROVENT KITS
Direction-Plus™ ProVent systems are specifically designed to separate and redirect oil and air from blow-by gas produced from within the crankcase protecting your diesel engine by substantially reducing the amount of oil entering the engine from blow-by gas in the crankcase ventilation system which also provides the option of returning the oil back to the sump. By not fitting a Direction-Plus™ ProVent system it is likely that your engine will experience a progressive reduction in performance.
Benefits of Fitting a ProVent Oil Separator Kit:
- Prevents oil and soot contamination entering the clean air intake
- Excellent protection for turbocharger
- Minimises oil consumption*
- Prevents oil buildup in intercoolers
- Regulates crankcase pressure
- Keeps critical engine components clean
- Reduces exhaust smoke and odours
- 98% oil separation efficiency
- Saves you money
*Only in installations where the oil is returned to the sump