the first line of defence Against Particle Contamination
Did you know that poor quality fuel or contaminated fuel can cause failure of the injection system and damage the diesel engine of your vehicle?
Contaminated fuel can have germs, water, or particles inside jerry cans and even from service stations.
Repairing the damage caused by fuel contamination in an engine can cost more than $10,000!!!
To ensure that you get the best protection, we recommend installing Direction Plus Fuel Manager Post-Filter Kit to protect late model common rail diesel engines against particle contamination and injector failure.
All common-rail systems have one factory filter. Installing Direction Plus Fuel Manager Post-Filter kit between the engine and the O.E.M fuel filter, will remove any contamination not captured by the O.E.M fuel filter ensuring you are maximising the protection of your diesel fuel system against particle contamination.
For the first line defense against particle contamination, invest in a Direction Plus Fuel Manager Post-Filter Kit and protect your investment 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
BENEFITS OF INSTALLING A POST-FILTER KIT ON YOUR 4WD:
- Reduce wear & tear and avoid repair costs that can exceed $10,000
- Superior particle removal down to 2 micron*
- Clear water drainage bowl to easily identify removed water
- Keeps critical engine components clean
- No filter bypass – contaminated fuel will not be sent to the fuel system even when the filter is blocked
*Some post-filter kits contain 5 micron assemblies for fuel flow requirements, check for specific kit contents
Direction-Plus POST-Filter: How it Works
Why is a
The Direction-Plus Fuel Manager Post-Filter kits are designed specifically to cope with extreme weather conditions and poor diesel fuel quality.
With the 2 or 5 micron media, the final filter removes any contaminants that the factory filter couldn’t remove, keeping the critical engine components clean.
POST-FILTER Kit Contents:
- 2 or 5 micron* filter assembly (including water bowl)
- Model-specific laser cut stainless bracket
- All hoses required for the application
- Nuts, bolts, washers & clamps
- Installation instructions
*Some post filter kits contain 5 micron assemblies for fuel flow requirements, check for specific kit contents
*Contents may differ based on fitment application and component availability